Friday, July 30, 2010

Art-Full Life Friday: Upcycling

I love upcycling. I think it is brilliant to take something used and turn it into something art-full and beautiful.  Here are some of my favorite Upcycled items from across the web:

Vespa turned Rocking Toy as seen on ohdeedoh


Man's Shirt Upcycled into a Dress as seen on Craft Gossip


Upcycled Furniture Set as seen on Adaptive ReUse


Vintage Lace Top Turned into a Necklace. Tutorial on Instructables


I have had this photo for a while. I don't know where it came from but I love it. If this is your upcyled design let me know!


Tires turned Belt seen on Sexy Upcycling

And finally.....


Circuit Board Boxers (!) as seen on Inhabitat




Follow me on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/EmilyontheAve

4 comments:

  1. Hope he shaved before donning the circuit board boxers, or that's gonna yank some short-n-curlies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Dita painting is finished!

    http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/2010/08/dita-von-teese.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joeanna - the Dita Painting is gorgeous! You're on my Must Watch list for when we come back!

    ReplyDelete