Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Good Old Summertime



June 1st is officially noted as being "Children's Day" or "Stand Up for Children Day" both in the United Stated as well as internationally and yet this is the first year that I even knew about it.  Believe me I would have exploited it for gifts somehow back when I was a kid. For me, June 1st marks the start of summer and so today I have for you a variety of summer themed items for children:

Paola Lakimi captures all the best parts of summer in this sweet print.


You can't go wrong with this monkey in a teeny weeny pink bikini from Twinkle Kids 2.


 
Ensure your baby's cool factor with this felt Surfs Up Mobile by Pink Perch. 


For hippie kid chic, no one does it better than Art & Soul. I don't have kids yet, but I buy gifts here all the time. Everything is unique and absolutely precious.


What is better than spending a summer day relaxing in a hammock? Robyna's ZaZa Recycled Baby and Children's Hammocks are upcycled using vintage fabrics are a calming summer treat.

And finally, while I normally try to promote small businesses and handcrafted items, I am in love with Pottery Barn Kid's Beach Ball Sprinkler Toy and I just have to share it with you. 

I kind of want one....or three....in the corner of my yard for my BBQ party...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment