Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tweet Things Are Made of These...

Twitter is an obsession. It is addicting and powerful and an incredible tool for networking, pitching (for PR), brand building, research and socializing. It has also been an inspiration for designers and so many Twitter products have hit the market that it would take hundreds of 140-character tweets to tell you about them all. 

I first noticed it when @dkny and others began tweeting about the "Follow Me" Twitter Tights on Etsy:


From there I went Twitter crazy and found some incredibly creative and fun items, many featuring their adorable blue bird icon (name unknown though I have heard him called Ollie, Kweet, Tweeter and others)
Survival of the Hippest creates chic custom made Twitter Name Necklaces.



Check out Threadless' huge line of shirts based on popular Tweets.
Tweet-Ups (real life meet-ups with people from Twitter) are so much fun. I would love to host one and use this table runner from Dining Out as part of my decor. 


And nothing makes a cuter Tweet-up hostess gift than this kitchen towel by Shop Memento.
(Hint, hint Tweeps....lol)


Geeky Gadgets showcased this adorable Twitter pillow. So soft looking too...
Yummy! Twitter Cupcakes as seen on All Things Cupcake.


Last but not least, I might have to get this Hand Cut Card by Storey Shop for my husband...



And of course (shameless plug!) if you are on Twitter- follow me @EmilyOnTheAve

No comments:

Post a Comment