Monday, April 26, 2010

Going Green

Found a glass head at the flea market this weekend and I have decided to turn it into a terrarium. After a quick how-to video courtesy of eHow.com, I started looking at some other terrariums for inspiration. It is amazing how many variations there are to fit into any decor, plus they are eco-friendly!

Below are some of my favorite terrariums:



Preston Bailey's tea part centerpiece terrarium utilizing fresh flowers on a glass cake stand
(as seen on Poetic Home)


Too adorable! The Fantasy Moss Terrarium by Betty's Fantasy.


Simple and beautiful - Monkeys Always Look's hanging terrarium is perfect for an apartment (although I might do a grouping of these in the kitchen at the house). 


Nini Style showcased numerous terrarium decor options. My favorite is the large dome on the right.

 Have you created your own terrarium? I'd love to see it!








No comments:

Post a Comment